ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
To transform the individuals into globally competent Electrical & Electronics Engineers with ethics and values to serve the society as per technological needs and pursue higher education.
- To impart knowledge of electrical engineering to create innovative solutions that benefit the society
- To promote innovation and entrepreneurship so as to work towards the growth and sustainability of the society and environment.
- To nurture higher order leadership qualities with ethics and values in students to enable them as leaders in their chosen professions.
PROGRAM OUTCOME (POs)
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- Life-long learning: Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOME (PSOs)
PSO1: Analyze and design the performance of electrical engineering systems.
PSO2: Develop and troubleshooting of various electrical and electronics equipment by using suitable tools and techniques.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Electrical Engineering students will apply their knowledge and skills to solve complex engineering problems.
Electrical Engineering students will develop an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to identify, analyze and solve engineering problems.
Electrical Engineering students will have an understanding of ethical responsibility and the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental and societal context.
Electrical Engineering students will successfully graduate in relevant fields of higher education.