ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
To provide quality technical education in the field of electronics and communication by creating interactive teaching and learning environment to develop skilled technicians with enhanced technological skills to meet rapidly changing industry needs and to enrich their higher education goals.
1. To deliver quality education in the field of electronics and communication engineering to cope up with latest technical developments.
2. To bridge the gap between diploma education and Industries by having Industry collaboration and imparting skills to the students in emerging technologies.
3. To encourage the students to pursue higher learning, do more research in the relevant field and serve the society with a sense of responsibility and commitment
PROGRAM OUTCOME (POs)
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- Life-long learning: Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOME (PSOs)
PSO1: An ability to understand the concepts of basic Electronics & Communication Engineering and to apply them to various areas like Signal processing, VLSI, Embedded systems, Communication Systems, Digital & Analog Devices, etc.
PSO2: An ability to solve complex Electronics and Communication Engineering problems, using latest hardware and software tools, along with analytical skills to arrive cost effective and appropriate solutions.
PSO3: Wisdom of social and environmental awareness along with ethical responsibility to have a successful career and to sustain passion and zeal for real-world applications using optimal resources as an Entrepreneur
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
To make the students with good understanding of the technical concepts and make them to identify, formulate and solve complex engineering problems by applying the principles of engineering, science and mathematics.
To transform the students as skilled technicians with good expertise by giving them knowledge to identify the tools and to engage them in effective handling of the tools in the field of Electronics and Communication engineering.
To train the students on latest design trends in the relevant field and prepare them to be ready to face the real-world engineering challenges in day-to-day life which in turn the students feel motivated for lifelong learning in the relevant field.
To encourage the students to become good entrepreneurs by inculcating qualities like leadership, positive attitude, vision, risk tolerance, decisiveness, flexibility, collaboration etc.,
To provide an insight into the students the sense of professional ethics and social responsibility which make them to become successful engineers who can work globally in Industries and Research Laboratories.